SunPress Vinyl is the only vinyl record pressing plant in South Florida. Founded by avid music fans, SunPress produces high-quality vinyl records for clients such as Universal Music, Warner Music, BMG, DFA, Tuff Gong (Bob Marley), and many labels and artists locally and worldwide
As the Vinyl Records Press Operator, you’ll be supporting the growth and development of this historic facility at SunPress Vinyl . You will be joining a group of enthusiastic music lovers on a mission to build a leader in the exploding vinyl market!
Flexible schedule between 2 shifts (8am-4pm and 2pm-10pm)
- Operate and physically troubleshoot operating press machines and related equipment that involve hydraulic pressing, steam and water piping and valves, air compressed (pneumatic) components, and some electrical wiring/relays
- Work with quality control to ensure pressed records are up to quality requirements
- Assist in maintaining all machinery and equipment at the factory
- Maintain and improve workspaces for process efficiency and safety protocols
- Communicate clearly and effectively with all internal team members and outside vendors as needed
- File production and maintenance reports using Google Sheets
- Ability to take on new tasks and learn quickly.
- Experience with operating machinery in a fast paced environment
- Basic knowledge and experience with hydraulics, water pumps, steam boilers, air compressors, electric and hydraulics motors, mechanical devices, valves, seals, basic electronics and controls.
- Self-starter that can independently complete tasks, but remain a team player.
- Meticulous work ethic
- Enjoys a clean workspace
- Fluent in English
- Mechanical work experience in a vinyl records environment is ideal but not required
- A passion for music and vinyl records are a plus!
- Flexible morning/afternoon shifts available.
- 15 days of PTO annually
- Paid Holiday and Sick days
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Pizza Fridays